Cristina A Schumacher has given talks to companies, teachers and general audiences.
- Showing How Words Do More Than Communicate;
- Paths for Managing Interpersonal Relations and Self-development Via Word Use;
- The Leader’s Words;
- The Followers’ Words;
- What Happens When The Same Responses are Given to the Same Questions;
- Developing Original Communication and Its Benefits;
- The 4 Types of Information;
- The Value of Questions;
- Asking Right Leads to Right Replying;
- Conscious Choices and Pathos Patterns: Apathy, Antipathy, Sympathy, Empathy;
- Simplicity and Alignment OF THINKING, SPEAKING AND ACTING;
- What is Behind Truly Effective Communication?
Lectures for Teachers of Foreign Languages and Portuguese as a Foreign Language
- Intuitive Grammar - focus on learners’ language awareness;
- Culture - cultural influence and its role in language teaching;
- Storytelling - stories in everything: how to create contexts to explain word meaning.